iPallet provides highly accurate, real-time inventory control and enable highly efficient materials flow throughout a Supply Chain. iPallet automatically measures and wirelessly communicates item quantities to the Visible Inventory SuppliLink software. Quantity, status and reorder information can be viewed and emailed through SuppliLink, or viewed over the Internet using Visible Inventory's iVision product.
- iPallet continuously measures and communicates inventory levels to specific points in the supply chain
- iPallet sensors are available in a 48" x 48" size to accommodate a standard US pallet of items
- Each iPallet determines its content by weight. Item weight ranges for standard configurations are 16 oz (453 gm) to several pounds each.
- iPallet communicates via a wireless RF network assuring ease of installation and maximum flexibility.
- Visible Inventory's SuppliLink software allows seamless communication of usage and reorder information within your organization and throughout the Supply Chain.
- Automatic alerts for specific conditions:
- Item has reached its reorder point
- Item has reached a critical point
- Overweight and communication issues
Visible Inventory's iPallet product was developed to address the needs of manufacturers, distributors and healthcare organizations that require highly accurate, real-time control of their inventories and supplies. Companies incorporating point-of-use inventories, demand flow techniques, pull systems or Vendor Managed Inventory projects will benefit from an iPallet solution.
The system facilitates efficient inventory replenishment and control by providing up-to-the-minute quantity and reorder information. No longer do companies need to wait for traditional systems to "catch up" and report on what occurred hours or days ago in their facilities. The Visible Inventory system completely removes this unnecessary time lag and provides the opportunity to react quickly (in real-time) to inventory demands.
iPallet Product Matrix
|| 5000 lb.
|| 1 lb
iPallet Technical Specifications
|iPallet System Specifications
| Maximum Number per System
| Maximum Transmitter - Receiver Distance
|| 250 ft., Typical Office / Manufacturing Environment*
| FCC Compliance
|| Certified for License Free Operation
| Operating Frequency
|| 2.4 GHz ISM
| Power Requirements
|| 12 VDC, 1.5W
| * Wireless range depends on number of walls, wall material, and height