- iBins continuously measure and communicate their inventory level to specific points in the supply chain
- iBins sensors are available in 5", 8" and 11" sizes to accommodate a wide range of items
- Each iBin determines its contents by weight. Item weight ranges for standard configurations are 0.35 oz (10 gm) to several pounds each.
- iBins communicate via a wireless RF network assuring ease of installation and maximum flexibility.
- Visible Inventory's SuppliLink software allows seamless communication of usage and reorder information within your organization and throughout the Supply Chain.
- Automatic alerts for specific conditions:
- Item has reached its reorder point
- Item has reached a critical point
- Overweight and communication issues
Visible Inventory's iBin product was developed to address the needs of manufacturers, distributors and healthcare organizations that require highly accurate, real-time control of their inventories and supplies. Companies incorporating point-of-use inventories, demand flow techniques, pull systems or Vendor Managed Inventory projects will benefit from an iBin solution.
The system facilitates efficient inventory replenishment and control by providing up-to-the-minute quantity and reorder information. No longer do companies need to wait for traditional systems to "catch up" and report on what occurred hours or days ago in their facilities. The Visible Inventory system completely removes this unnecessary time lag and provides the opportunity to react quickly (in real-time) to inventory demands.
iBin Product Matrix
|Bin Size||iBin Model||Sensor Size||Standard Capacity||Minimum Accuracy|
|5.5"||510||5.87"x11.5x1.8"||10 lb.|| 0.022 lbs
|8.25"||810||8.62"x11.5"x1.8"||10 lb.|| 0.022 lbs
|8.25"||830||8.62"x11.5"x1.8"||30 lb.|| 0.066 lbs
|11"||1110||11.31"x11.5"x1.8"||10 lb.|| 0.022 lbs
|11"||1130||11.31"x11.5"x1.8"||30 lb.|| 0.066 lbs
iBin Technical Specifications
|iBin System Specifications|
|Maximum Number of iBins per System||Unlimited|
|Maximum Transmitter - Receiver Distance||250 ft., Typical Office / Manufacturing Environment*|
|FCC Compliance||Certified for License Free Operation|
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz ISM|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC, 1.5W|
|* Wireless range depends on number of walls, wall material, and height|